Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Easy summer pasta salad

I'm starting to learn how to cook (not just bake) so I'm going to share some of the things I've been making. A lot of it is so easy and simple. Obviously, if you are already an amazing cook, you may want to skip these novice posts!

Most of the time, I'm learning from my husband. That man can cook! But in this case, I actually came up with this recipe on my own. It's rather cutting edge and not everyone will be able to handle it. If you can't, don't be too hard on yourself.

Easy Summer Pasta Salad
  • Cook some elbow macaroni. Don't have elbow macaroni? Any noodle will do. Come on now, challenge yourself.
  • Once the pasta is cooked, rinse it in cold water.
  • Cut up fresh tomatoes and green peppers. These can be stolen from a neighbor's garden while they are not at home.
  • Drizzle with olive oil.
  • Toss.
  • Grate some cheese on top. Whatever cheese you like. Whatever cheese you have. Just throw it on there. You know, feta would be nice, too. 

Enjoy!

UPDATE: 8/14/15
Because I made enough elbow pasta for a community, we tried it with goat cheese! Delicious!



xoxo

 ~ ev

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Eavie RVA. Powered by